Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome to my page!

Well, you've found the right spot on the web. Stay tuned for updates from my travels to Kenya. I'll be posting as time and, more importantly, access to the internet permits. I'm headed to Nairobi at 6AM Tuesday morning. After a few days of acclimating to Kenya, it'll be off to Bungoma which is in Western Kenya near the Ugandan border. If you want to see the website for the organization I will be volunteering with, then go to http://www.volunteerkenya.org/index.html.

2 comments:

Mom Ruth said...

First time I have blogged! Good pic of you. Have a wonderful trip and stay safe. Mom

Ron Hager said...

Hello John
I am Racquel's dad. She knew I would be interested in your adventure. I hope you have time to post often. Have a great time.
Ron Hager